Join Sierra Club in Annapolis for our annual Lobby night. Meet with your legislators to support passage of Sierra Club’s priority environmental bills! Meetings will be arranged, fact sheets provided, and carpools will be available. The Sierra Club needs people like YOU to help us protect the environment.
This year lobby night is on Monday February 26, from 4:30 – 8:00 PM. We're meeting in the Miller Senate Building. (11 Bladen St Annapolis MD 21401)
We'll be focused on the following environmental efforts:
1. Protect Maryland’s forests by strengthening the
Forest Conservation Act.
2. Ban single-use foam food packages to reduce
3. Secure dedicated funding for metropolitan DC’s
4. Reform the public notification processes for
proposed energy infrastructure in the state.
5. Achieve 100% clean energy in Maryland by 2035.
Learn more about our legislative priorities here!
Sign up for a Carpool!
Join & share our Facebook Event!
Contact Legislative.Intern@mdsierra.org with any questions!